Some bugs I have found

I have tried WX-78 and Wilson in the new DLC and I started during Autumn in both occasions.After 10 hours of gaming, there have been some strange bugs with mainly WX-78:

1. WX-78 loses health when using both the rain coat and umbrella

2. WX-78 no longer overcharges during rain or after death(resurrection via touch stone)

3. touch stone bug- Character loses all items(including exclusive items such as Abigail's flower/eye bone/lighter) in the utility belt inventory after resurrection. 

4. Koalafants do not spawn(tried all seasons,you can't fool me)

5. Heatstone not heating up

6. hwat hte hlel si ortten cie? :-)

7. Cactus seeds have no icons(neither do they have proper crop icon)

8. Gears perish when mole rats bring them to their borrows(need confirm )

9. Mobs aggro weirdly. I was aggro-ing a hound to attack a group of pengulls during dusk only to find the on slaughter of poor little birds.

10. Item wetness can be removed by stacking dry items with wet items. Chester/chests can also do the same thing.

p.s. you should try and survive WX-78 in a map with lots of clockwork pieces in custom map.

p.p.s. Because of the special case with touch stone, snapshot cannot be achieved. Therefore,  I have no evidence to support anything I claimed.

4. Koalafants do not spawn(tried all seasons,you can't fool me)

5. Heatstone not heating up

6. hwat hte hlel si ortten cie? :-)

7. Cactus seeds have no icons(neither do they have proper crop icon)

10. Item wetness can be removed by stacking dry items with wet items. Chester/chests can also do the same thing.

4.  They hotfixed this a day or two ago, they do appear now.  Or at least, the one time I tried to hunt one down since then (Autumn I think) I did indeed find and kill it.

5.  They know, it's probably getting tuned next update.

6.  I pointed this out too.  Hopefully they fix it.

7.  It's a bug.  A dev has said that cactus should not give seeds at all when fed to birds.  You're not supposed to be able to propogate them.

10.  They know.  They're reworking the wetness system for the next update.  It should make a lot more sense (hopefully).

As for the others:

1. Someone was talking about how WX78 needed more rain protection then everyone else to avoid the damage. I thought two pieces were enough, but maybe not?

2. Are you saying that lightning strikes are hitting you but its not super charging you during rainstorms? And though it maybe a bug, the touch stone respawn might not be striking you because it was near helpful. The devs may of thought it was too much for a free respawn.

3. As for losing all the items, do you mean they dropped on the ground or vanished? And what killed you to make you respawn? I know fire cooked my Codex Umbra.

( Rotten Ice, thats funny :D )

As for the others:

1. Someone was talking about how WX78 needed more rain protection then everyone else to avoid the damage. I thought two pieces were enough, but maybe not?

2. Are you saying that lightning strikes are hitting you but its not super charging you during rainstorms? And though it maybe a bug, the touch stone respawn might not be striking you because it was near helpful. The devs may of thought it was too much for a free respawn.

3. As for losing all the items, do you mean they dropped on the ground or vanished? And what killed you to make you respawn? I know fire cooked my Codex Umbra.

( Rotten Ice, thats funny :grin: )

3. The items vanished and I couldn't find any icons on the mini-map :C

As for the lightning nerf after touch stone,this is bad for WX players. -1 for the evil robot

Archived