don't Starve "Life time" menue

Hello everyone just was wondering why there isn't any type of menu that displays your characters stats.

Some examples

-steps walked

-amount of poop collected/grass/wood ect

-amount of trees cut/burnt

-fires made

- times died

- total amount of days survived

-rabbits caught

-pigs slaughtered

-times shaved

-pigs hired

- rocks mined

-crops grown

-fish caught

-tree man killed

-hounds killed

-foods cooked (crock pot)

- times pig king has been feed

- spiders slain

the list could go on and on and on. i think an idea like this would really suit this game. all stats would save if you die or could have a delete feature.

I have some suggestions...

-steps walked

Rather "Distance Walked" would seem a bit closer to what you want.

-amount of poop collected/grass/wood ect

-amount of trees cut/burnt

Yes, resources collected, but for the trees just have "Burnt Down", as you could list include "Logs Collected".

-fires made

Nah, that seems kinda boring...

- times died

Interesting.

- total amount of days survived

Definitely.

-rabbits caught

Hmmm. It seems "caught" and "killed" will Soon be different things, as a trap will catch a live bunny and you need to then kill it or keep it.

-pigs slaughtered

Pig men... let's not devalue them. ;)

-times shaved

Or "Total Beard Shavings", as the beard length varies.

-pigs hired

How about "Pig Men Befriended"?

- rocks mined

How about "Boulders Mined"?

-crops grown

-fish caught

Yup.

-tree man killed

Treeguards. But yes.

-hounds killed

- spiders slain

Yup again. :)

-foods cooked (crock pot)

Hmmm... maybe "Meals Cooked"?

- times pig king has been feed

Yup, only it needs a cooler name for it... not sure what.

Also how about:

*Total Food Eaten

*Total Health Lost

*Total Sanity Lost (Soon...)

*Total Time Played

Any kind of stat keeping menu would be much appreciated. I don't know if the devs would want to put one in, because then people might try and go for those mindless goals of grinding? Maybe. I just like to look at them every now and then, because they are interesting.

Any kind of stat keeping menu would be much appreciated. I don't know if the devs would want to put one in, because then people might try and go for those mindless goals of grinding? Maybe. I just like to look at them every now and then, because they are interesting.

actually... now that you mention it..... it would be rather entertaining to have a competitive high score. it would give people another reason to do things like expore. i feel like a leaderboard would actually be a good addition. but most likely something to hold off later down the road.

I don't know if the devs would want to put one in, because then people might try and go for those mindless goals of grinding?

Only if there are achievements connected to these statistics. I mean, if nothing is actually gained or awarded from, say, reaching a certain "spider kill" count, then it's only whatever the player wants to make of it.

I really support this idea, though personally I think it is better to show highest you've gotten in one game. Or atleast have an option to toggle between seeing highest in one game and total. Especially would like to see highest amount of days I've survived in one game.