This game needs a co-op

• A monthly fee like WOW?
  • Loads of sponsors polluting the games atmosphear by changing Wilsons witty comments to "that frog reminds me that I WANT TO DRINK COKE® FROM THE COCA-COLA COMPANY©"
  • A pro-bono, ad-honorem, experienced freelancer programmer willing to commit a year of his life... for free?
  • That every one of us buy 1 extra copy of the game... weekly?

Pick your poison.

This is, of course, completely wrong.

At this stage of the game, any multiplayer would need to be put off until "Don't Starve 2".

Klei either didn't have the resources back when they were developing the engine, or they didn't see the potential for multiplayer in this game.

I personally, would prefer to think it was the former, as with examples like minecraft and terraria, it would be crazy to think it wouldn't be asked for or enjoyed.

At this point, even with large amounts of funding, there simply isn't enough time to rebuild for multiplayer. So throwing money at the problem wouldn't do a thing.

That would make a lot of people feel like their being charged twice.

Well, companies do charge for DLCs, I never complained.

The game already IS excellent. NO CO-OP! That burned out idea is too over-played! NO CO-OP! To HELL with CO-OP! I want to beat a fuggin game with MY OWN skill, wit, intellect, ingenuity. The constant DEMAND for CO_OP is a serious indication of the slack-jaw mindless gamers out there who can't think critically or creatively for themselves to overcome a DAMNED THING!!!!!!!!!!

NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy ****, did you forget to take your medicines? Chill, we just wanna have fun with our friends, and this game has a huge potential for this. If you don't want co-op, don't play it if it is ever released for this game.

Make a kickstarter project and I'll let some bucks slip out of my wallet.

Seriously please just do this you have the fans of it believe me. Hell I'd be happy if you just made it so you had to have Hamachi or your own server set up. You guys don't have to run the servers, just make it so the players have the option to do so if it comes up.

Guest Dandytard
The game already IS excellent. NO CO-OP! That burned out idea is too over-played! NO CO-OP! To HELL with CO-OP! I want to beat a fuggin game with MY OWN skill, wit, intellect, ingenuity. The constant DEMAND for CO_OP is a serious indication of the slack-jaw mindless gamers out there who can't think critically or creatively for themselves to overcome a DAMNED THING!!!!!!!!!!

NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAYUM, Calm your ****. If you don't have any friends or family who'd play it with you, Then it's your own problem. Don't want Coop? Don't play it if it's released, Simple as that. There are MORE people who are up for multiplayer then against it. If you've got a problem, Then as I said, Play alone.