Wankershim The Elf

im so glad i can't understand brony language

I am unaware of the fact that bronies speak a different language.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with being a brony. I'm not one myself, but it doesn't make that person a bad person.

(As long as they don't talk about them all the time and literally include something pony-related in EVERY sentence, but Mack doesn't do that.)

I am unaware of the fact that bronies speak a different language.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with being a brony. I'm not one myself, but it doesn't make that person a bad person.

(As long as they don't talk about them all the time and literally include something pony-related in EVERY sentence, but Mack doesn't do that.)

its not as annoying as the resetti thing.

and everytime i look at a image of him, im just laughing

its not as annoying as the resetti thing.

and everytime i look at a image of him, im just laughing

I don't even know what the whole "DON'T RESET!" thing means. Reset what and how?

But anyways, yeah, things get annoying at times, but you can't blame him for liking what he likes.

I don't even know what the whole "DON'T RESET!" thing means. Reset what and how?

But anyways, yeah, things get annoying at times, but you can't blame him for liking what he likes.

ill send you a pm about this, i don't want to derail this thread, even if its crap

Archived