Wolfgang flying, how elegant and beautiful (not to mention speshul)! xD

Reminds me of one time when I drew a Poodle-Wolfgang (which probably caused nightmares to the poor people who saw it)... >_<

Maybe you could draw a Poodlegang sometime as well, and see what happens. :D

Wolfgang flying, how elegant and beautiful (not to mention speshul)! xD

Reminds me of one time when I drew a Poodle-Wolfgang (which probably caused nightmares to the poor people who saw it)... >_<

Maybe you could draw a Poodlegang sometime as well, and see what happens. :grin:

Thanks! I'll definitely draw Poodlegang in the morning.... MWAAHAHAHAAH-wut

Trent and Blewcheese, stop derailing. To end this Poke-argument, I shall nominate best starter to make a compromise.

S4jWzn3.jpg

CYNDAQUIL!!

• Like 3

THAT IS A LIE HE IS THE BEST PINPLUP IS THE WORST

Prepare for my extreme swearing rant about that

U WOT M8 PIPLUP IS DA BEST IT BECOME WATER STEELE IT FUKS U UP CHEKY CONT TORRTERA BE LIKE OH SHEIT IS A ICE TYPE MOVE AND OOOOOHHHHHH SHHHHEEEEIIIT ITS DED DAFUQ BRO AND EMPOLEON BE LIKE DAFUQ IS FIRE TYPE MOVE AND BE LIKE  BIACTH PLS I AM WATER AND GROUND TYPE GOT NO CHANCE WITH WATER FUHK YEAH M,VNFLA;BWGJLEGVBLWSGBWOAGHO
Edited by HipsterWendy
  • Like 1

Prepare for my extreme swearing rant about that

U WOT M8 PIPLUP IS DA BEST IT BECOME WATER STEELE IT FUKS U UP CHEKY CONT TORRTERA BE LIKE OH SHEIT IS A ICE TYPE MOVE AND OOOOOHHHHHH SHHHHEEEEIIIT ITS DED DAFUQ BRO AND EMPOLEON BE LIKE DAFUQ IS FIRE TYPE MOVE AND BE LIKE  BIACTH PLS I AM WATER AND GROUND TYPE GOT NO CHANCE WITH WATER FUHK YEAH M,VNFLA;BWGJLEGVBLWSGBWOAGHO
Yes. Yes. Yeeeeeeeees.

*high five incoming*

Sorry about no art today, my scanner isn't working. I'll fix it in the morning.

You better get that scanner working or I'll throw an internet tantrum.

GUYS!! LOOK AT MY DOG RILEY!! He's male, and he's a black lab/english foxhound mix. We have another dog, Gracie, who's a female and is a chihuahua/dachshund mix.

q55yowa.jpg

Here's Gracie: (She's quite jumpy, I couldn't get a picture without it being slightly blurry.) (Also, that's my mom holding her.)

uyiz3Js.jpg

And here's Riley without glasses:

02l7Blh.jpg

Edited by TooMuchHoneyHam
  • Like 1