Ok here goes, this is my attempt on a mod custom character

Wesna:   hp 150/ hunger 150/ sanity 200

Starts with a unique item Necronomicon

When reading necronomicon it turns into Choppy

When Choppy dies necronomicon is droped

Comes with own speech

Choppy:  hp 200/ dmg 20

Follows you wherever you go

Attacks what you attack, defends when you are attacked and when he is hit

Upgradeable with a blue or red gem to a fire or ice Choppy

Upgraded: hp 400/ dmg 40

Fire version inflicts burn

Ice version inflicts freeze

I wish to hereby thank all these awesome people for guiding me and helping finish this

as a new moder i started from scrach and needed the help

Thank you Malacath, DannaAddams, Aredshroom and esspecialy Goldfish911

And thank you the guy who made HF Summons it helped me not alot but ALOT

I didnt know him i hear hes gone and said if someone can keep his mods up to date

Well i hope this is one way to keep it atleast a little

I BOW TO YOU ALL

Link to the download:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/422-wesna-the-lost-student/

please keep in mind im a starter moder its my first mod so if you find some minor or major bugs

there shouldnt be any but if there are please post them i will try to fix it best as i can

My own personal mod does something very similar:

I start off with a book called "The Fluffy Kitten Adventures" that my character can read and, at the cost of nightmare fuel, summon my deceased cat.

post-286034-0-42323700-1387236515_thumb.

If your mod character's dog is summoned by the Necronomicon, it would be great if the it was some kind of shadow or undead dog. For your first mod, this is much better than mine!

My own personal mod does something very similar:

I start off with a book called "The Fluffy Kitten Adventures" that my character can read and, at the cost of nightmare fuel, summon my deceased cat.

attachicon.gifSzouska.png

If your mod character's dog is summoned by the Necronomicon, it would be great if the it was some kind of shadow or undead dog. For your first mod, this is much better than mine!

haha wow i cant believe we had the same idea! and the funny thing is mine is a girl with a dog and your a boy with a cat.

will you release it? sorry if i it looks like i copied your idea i had no clue really! seems we have the same brain :D

i love your character art and the cat is creepy in a good way! Fluffy kitten adventures cracked me up great sense of humor!

haha wow i cant believe we had the same idea! and the funny thing is mine is a girl with a dog and your a boy with a cat.

will you release it? sorry if i it looks like i copied your idea i had no clue really! seems we have the same brain :grin:

i love your character art and the cat is creepy in a good way! Fluffy kitten adventures cracked me up great sense of humor!

It's my personal mod I made of yself, for myself, so I don't be uploading it. And doesn't look at all like you copied my idea. Never uploaded it, so you wouldn't be able to know anything about it. Just found it interesting someone else had a book that summons an animal minion, disappears when used, and then is dropped by the summoned animal when they die.

It's my personal mod I made of yself, for myself, so I don't be uploading it. And doesn't look at all like you copied my idea. Never uploaded it, so you wouldn't be able to know anything about it. Just found it interesting someone else had a book that summons an animal minion, disappears when used, and then is dropped by the summoned animal when they die.

Even if its you, why not upload it? and i like the art on your character.

Even if its you, why not upload it? and i like the art on your character.

I just don't want to. I don't know, just feel weird about it. And not weird as in "Those pants look weird with that shirt" but "The milk smells weird", weird.

I just don't want to. I don't know, just feel weird about it. And not weird as in "Those pants look weird with that shirt" but "The milk smells weird", weird.

lol, i love the comparison, the milk smells weird hahah, but i understand you. have fun with YOUR character lol :wilsondisappointed:

Looks great  ^^

Every new modder is welcome in my books!

Do we have a perfectionist here? Seriously, I know that.. If it's perfectionism or something else.. I have like 3 or 4 mods at home that I just won't publish  xD

I would really love to use our Mod, but for some reason it crashes my game when I try to select her. If you find a way to fix it that would be awesome :)

I would really love to use our Mod, but for some reason it crashes my game when I try to select her. If you find a way to fix it that would be awesome :)

Archived