Awesome Game klei, DLC/ sequal?

N1blackman4u

this is arguably one of the best ninja games i have played in awhile, you guys did an amazing job, me and some friends who have the game where talking and wondering if you have any plans for DLC and or a Squeal? well i guess it might be too early for that, both more then anything i was telling my friends if you guy added a level editor and challenge room editor so players could make there own levels and Challenge rooms and put them up and download i would almost not stop playing and my friends said co op would be awesome along with new weapons and being able to go hand to hand and stealth kill that way and we threw around some idea for new gear, just throwing that out there, oh and we would love to see this game on either PSP or DS, i would buy the game again , its that awesome,

i hope you understand this game would never work the way it does in coop. it would lose all the tense and precision which is what it makes so good. i dont want to play with someone else to try to get no alarms in an level and my coop budy screws the things up because he cant be patient and wait for the right moment to attack. but i agree with you on dlc and/or a sequel. but please no coop. put in more levels/tools/chalanges instead and dont waste your time to design stupid coop which would never work in a game like this. alone the ability to freeze time, how woudl you design this in coop?

Edited by DiS

I would actually argue this is the BEST ninja game ever (and I am a huge Tenchu fan, Ninja Gaiden, etc.). I am still just floored and what an amazing game Klei has created.I am so hoping Klei considers at the very least DLC, and preferably a full sequel. It would be a big shame to not build off the great response and success of the game, and continue to leverage the awesome stealth game mechanics they created (now that the hard part of building the base gameplay is done). This is a game that deserves a sequel!

I must agree, this game is truly awesome and deserves maximum praise for an Indy developer. I would love to see dlc and/or a sequel. This is a genre provoking game. I don't know any other platformer or stealth game that plays quite like this. This game deserves every bit of praise it gets because it earned it and bringing us a sequel n some dlc would be whipped cream on top of the strawberry topped cakes.

true making co op would be a pain in the ass but that's what a friend said, he was thinking more like how they did it in the castlevania game on the XBL arcade, still i just think a level and challenge room editor would be awesome, and i am fan of ninja gaiden and tenchu as well