Wurbert, the Magnificent Man of Snow!

NikMik

I know it's a bit early - but I've already started (actually, I've almost finished) a special character for Christmas. Ladiis, Gentlemen, formal name for intersex people or other people who don't go by male or female, hams, pigmen, skeletons, and spiders: I give you...   Wurbert!

post-286034-0-52522300-1386664132_thumb.

This fellow here has handy-dandy blades for arms. He's VERY bad with weapons, too!

Keep him cold!

He will melt in the heat! If the temperature is above 5, he will begin to slowly lose health untill he DIES TO DEATH!

In the summer, he will constantly lose sanity, deal less damage, and move slower. He will also look very sad.

post-286034-0-34865200-1386664569.png

In the winter, he will run faster, deal loads of damage, and gain sanity. He will also VERY slowly regain health (it's snowy? He can rebuild with snow?) along with having his evil smile.

post-286034-0-19759200-1386726783_thumb.

He has 100 hunger, and slow hunger loss- but can only eat meat. Punches fast but hits with weapons very slow, deals 50 damage unarmed during the winter, and 30 unarmed during the summer. Has 100 health in the summer and 150 in the winter.

Here's a lil' preview video I made. I'm using free fraps because I'm too lazy copying it onto my new computer. My old computer takes like 3 minutes to get past the loading screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kFhKpwhkcU&feature=youtu.be

New frosty bigportrait and traits!

post-286034-0-57272800-1386816718_thumb.

Blue amulet is one way. I'm considering giving him a special character-specific item to help, as well. You could also use healing items to help him regain health.

It takes him a while to die in the heat, so it's not impossible to keep his health up. Summer's pretty much  winter for him. Mybe less dangerous.

Oooooo... I like this...

He should be able to eat carrots, though. The only exception for something not meat. Also his character item could a a "Heart of ice" and on equip his temperature drops to minimum.

But anyways, I look forward to this. I wish you good luck!

Oooooo... I like this...

He should be able to eat carrots, though. The only exception for something not meat. Also his character item could a a "Heart of ice" and on equip his temperature drops to minimum.

But anyways, I look forward to this. I wish you good luck!

I was going to make it a magic top hat. Hurhur, geddit?

I'm serious, though.

I was going to make it a magic top hat. Hurhur, geddit?

I'm serious, though.

i have a great idea, why not make something like the heatstone that needs to be chilled instead of heated?

put it in fridge to make it cool, instead of close to fire.

But the magic top hat is a great idea, of course...if you want or can, you could make both!

Why not find some way to make the item a certain type of item, and make the icebox accept that type, and food

The icebox doesn't actually cool, it just slows the rotting process. I could make it able to go into the icebox, but it would just sit there.

Archived