[Mod Idea] Clockwork Tooth Trap

Ortorin

You wrote a massive guide on kiting mobs, how can you not live past day 150? :razz:

I'm a huge risk-taker in the game. Even though I've made some nice bases and survived many waves of mobs, I always get a little too cocky or in over my head. Too many times I've ran into a battle half-cocked expecting my kiting skills to get the job done... it's not always that easy. xD

I could easily live past day 150 if I played it safe, but what's the fun in that?

I'm a huge risk-taker in the game. Even though I've made some nice bases and survived many waves of mobs, I always get a little too cocky or in over my head. Too many times I've ran into a battle half-cocked expecting my kiting skills to get the job done... it's not always that easy. xD

I could easily live past day 150 if I played it safe, but what's the fun in that?

Get a red amulet, and when you're REALLY low on health, put it on.

Also, don't take too many risks. Think things through a lot, and develop strategies.

Hahaha, you won't let me live that down huh?

I'd say a 5. This one is on the fence because on one hand: trap management just became a lot easier, but on the other hand: the costs of the trap makes effective use of them to be a late-game mechanic.

The only players that are going to benefit from this mod are ones that can live past day 150 or so. That means even I won't get to fully enjoy this mod. xD

*Cough* William Dannigher mod character *Cough*

Yea, kiting won't save you from everything, and even if its a monster you can kite, you'll still get hit eventually

Sorry Double Post :/.

Archived