[WIP] Wilson's Sleeping Swords

Rosten

I gotta say, I'm not feeling it.

It goes as strong as the niight sword when at full sanity. Why would you pay the extra materals for the dreamy sword?

So in order to fix that would be to make it stronger. But then you start entering the realm of too much damage and taking away from the game.

I'm thinking that once you start giving swords gems to offset their power with cost, you've made too strong of a sword.

I'll tweak the recipe and damage when I'm back on my computer

Sleeping Swords V1!!!

k8ynwIZ.jpg

If you haven't made a crafting recipe yet, I thought that the scary one could be 5 fuel, 2 living logs, 1 purple gem and 1 red gem.

Dreamy could be 4 fuel, 1 living log, a purple gem and a mandrake.

Wow, these look very nice, I applaud you sir

So hey, Blazingice26, have you worked on this mod anymore? I'm curious if you wanted anymore input on this or more testing done or something.

Right now im having a bit of trouble with the scary swords coding, the code for the dreamy sword works fine, i just cant find a way to make it change by static values instead of changing dynamically, i imagine it might have something to do with an elseif kind of thing, ill probably work on it tommarow or later tonight, im not entirely sure though

Archived