The Revolution (Credit to Ferris)

KidneyBeanBoy

Wexley responds grimly. "Yes, I could do that, but with the resources I have now, it would come with a terrible side effect. This is an odd question, but would your friend be mind if he was turned into a monster for a passage of time?"

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

"I see. Well, you may have to help me contain him." Wexley, said, before pouring the nightmare fuel over Austin's wounds, watching them heal and begin to emit a dark aura. "I hope we won't have to do anything more serious."

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Wexley backed up tentatively from the now corrupted Austin. "Tree beast, it would be best if you focused more on keeping the rest of us 'saplings' from dying and detaining this man from killing the rest of us until he turns back to normal. I could work on keeping her alive, if you like."

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Austin snorts, and moves. The blend is gone now, and Austin can be seen in his full glory. His limbs are pitch black and have a transparent aura to them. Rather than fingers and toes, he has claws. His hair as grown tremendously, streaking down his back. His face is encompassed in shadow, and looking at it simply give a feel of uneasiness.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He chases after Spriggum and Cake via the nearby branches.