Whatever happened to the mod list thread?

• Developer

Whatever happened to the forum thread that got pinned, and listed all the mods available on the forums, and whether they were updated for the latest version or not?

That was awesome.

You can just go to the download page, and if you want to check which ones are updated, just click on the maxwell tag :).

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/files/category/13-dont-starve/

Just wondering.  What's missing from the download page?  Maybe we can make it better!

I would say, that what is missing, cannot be repaired by any developer or website manager. I just kind of like being able to go to a forum thread and get a simple list of what's hot and fresh off the modding presses.

See, @aredshroom? You have not been forgotten!

Indeed. I loved checking out your thread on occasion for mod stuff.

Whatever happened to the forum thread that got pinned, and listed all the mods available on the forums, and whether they were updated for the latest version or not?

That was awesome.

See, @aredshroom? You have not been forgotten!

Aw, you guys. ;_; Thank you for the compliment. I'm sorry but I couldn't maintain it well once university started, so it got scrapped.

Just wondering.  What's missing from the download page?  Maybe we can make it better!

I do have a suggestion. Can we have an option to see which mods we're following? ^^

• Developer

Aw, you guys. ;_; Thank you for the compliment. I'm sorry but I couldn't maintain it well once university started, so it got scrapped.

I do have a suggestion. Can we have an option to see which mods we're following? ^^

I'll talk to Joe about it next week.

Can we break down the mods into more sub-sections?

Item Mods

Cheat Mods

Graphic Mods

Character Mods

Mechanics Mods

Miscellaneous Mods

+ whatever else you can think of.

Can we break down the mods into more sub-sections?

Item Mods

Cheat Mods

Graphic Mods

Character Mods

Mechanics Mods

Miscellaneous Mods

+ whatever else you can think of.

Id prefer tags instead of categories cause of the potential for too much overlap and multiple tags might apply to one mod

tumblr_mkws36UgVu1ry10fwo1_400.gif

Archived