Head Cheese? and broken crockpot recipes

I seem to be having a problem. I'm not sure if it's a broken game, a bad mod mix, or some quiet game changes that haven't quite been noted yet.

For one, putting in 2 and a half points of meat into the crockpot somehow produces some strange edible item called "Head Cheese". It feels broken because the graphic for a crockpot with head cheese is blank. Also, eating it reduces sanity and hunger, and makes the character say "Bleh". Something be rotten in Denmark.

Also, several of the crockpot recipes now only return Wet Goop. Taffy is now unobtainable, for one. As well as Fish Tacos.

I'm putting this here because I suspect it's mod related, but i'm not ENTIRELY sure. Has anyone else experienced anything like this with or without any combination of mods?

The crock pot will not show a graphic when you craft a food item in it that was added by a mod.  It's just something that Klei hasn't implemented yet.

Head Cheese is added by the Weazley character mod.

I'd wager it's a mod that adds food that's broken the crock pot recipes.  I ran into that problem when making  Camp Cuisine - I kept overwriting the vanilla recipes.  That's why I finally added the Spice ingredient - if I made MY recipes require a custom ingredient, I could add what I wanted without interfering with the prepared foods that came with the game.

@Nycidian Thanks for explaining that. Now then:

Trying to make taffy in any way, shape or form, all results in wet goop. AKA, 4 honey, or 3 honey plus a stick, or 3 honey plus a vegetable.

Attempting to make anything with fish other than fish sticks makes wet goop.

And also, I think you should change the head cheese recipe to something a bit more specialized. So that 3 meat points in a crockpot doesn't make head cheese :S

@Nycidian Thanks for explaining that. Now then:

Trying to make taffy in any way, shape or form, all results in wet goop. AKA, 4 honey, or 3 honey plus a stick, or 3 honey plus a vegetable.

Attempting to make anything with fish other than fish sticks makes wet goop.

And also, I think you should change the head cheese recipe to something a bit more specialized. So that 3 meat points in a crockpot doesn't make head cheese :S

My first question is do you have an up to date weazley mod file its 0.55 and will be 0.56 very soon for the head cheese change?

I already tested all the fish recipes they all work as normal I was going to test the taffy as well but it was fairly easy just to check the changes I made all I did was make it so you could not use poop, pigskin or rock as an ingredient to the old recipes. I triple checked and there is nothing that would cause issues unless your using the new ingredients in which case it should not work.

As for head cheese I made it so if you use 2 monster meat  and over 2.5 meat with no vegetables it will make head cheese. 

My first question is do you have an up to date weazley mod file its 0.55 and will be 0.56 very soon for the head cheese change?

I already tested all the fish recipes they all work as normal I was going to test the taffy as well but it was fairly easy just to check the changes I made all I did was make it so you could not use poop, pigskin or rock as an ingredient to the old recipes. I triple checked and there is nothing that would cause issues unless your using the new ingredients in which case it should not work.

As for head cheese I made it so if you use 2 monster meat  and over 2.5 meat with no vegetables it will make head cheese. 

Depends. What's the Steam Workshop version?

And yeah, no. Head cheese happens with regular meat and no vegetables also, on my end.

Archived