A Christmas Mod Request

Hypno

Yep ! Hello again Ladies and Gentlemen !

Pretty much what I want to see here in the forums is a nice Christmas mod ( as the holidays are approaching ) to get in the christmas spirit ( if you know what I mean )

A couple new items in the mod would be nice :

christmas balls out of light bulbs and fireflies

sugar canes

a christmas star out of golden nuggets

adding al these to a tree will make a christmas tree that will be healing your sanity and will last 2 seasons

your suggestions would be good

I would like to see a Christmas mod similar to Squeek's Trick or Treat mod - at a certain percentage of time through the Winter period, Christmas occurs.

Now, Christmas is actually Yule - like Samhain, a Sabbat determined by seasonal shift. As such, it takes place at a certain point through Winter. About 27.78% into Winter, if my math is right. (Which it very well might not be.)

I'd love to see something like the Trick or Treat mod, where Pig-men give you rewards for Caroling, or bringing them gifts, or something.

Or perhaps, as suggested, the ability to decorate a tree - and if you've not accumulated any "naughtiness" points (or at least not many) over the year, and you're sleeping... you can wake up to find a nice surprise under your Christmas Tree.

Perhaps varying levels of gifts for the naughtiness points you've accumulated over the year?
Enough points to summon Krampus (whether you accrued them all at once and summoned him, or gradually over time, and they simply add up) and you receive a piece of charcoal...

0 points at all, and you receive a Krampus Sack. (Because let's face it - if you don't get a single naughtiness point all year, you deserve it!)

Just some ideas - certainly nothing I'll be attempting myself, but they could be fun, if someone wants to give it a shot!

I would like to see a Christmas mod similar to Squeek's Trick or Treat mod - at a certain percentage of time through the Winter period, Christmas occurs.

Now, Christmas is actually Yule - like Samhain, a Sabbat determined by seasonal shift. As such, it takes place at a certain point through Winter. About 27.78% into Winter, if my math is right. (Which it very well might not be.)

I'd love to see something like the Trick or Treat mod, where Pig-men give you rewards for Caroling, or bringing them gifts, or something.

Or perhaps, as suggested, the ability to decorate a tree - and if you've not accumulated any "naughtiness" points (or at least not many) over the year, and you're sleeping... you can wake up to find a nice surprise under your Christmas Tree.

Perhaps varying levels of gifts for the naughtiness points you've accumulated over the year?

Enough points to summon Krampus (whether you accrued them all at once and summoned him, or gradually over time, and they simply add up) and you receive a piece of charcoal...

0 points at all, and you receive a Krampus Sack. (Because let's face it - if you don't get a single naughtiness point all year, you deserve it!)

Just some ideas - certainly nothing I'll be attempting myself, but they could be fun, if someone wants to give it a shot!

I was thinking of expanding the Trick-or-Treat mod to a general "Holidays" mod, as the Halloween code could easily be expanded to support more holidays. Your Christmas ideas all sound great.

I think that may be a little too harsh... Even a buddhist monk would kill 20 something rabbits in the course of one year.

Archived