Arcane powers *continued*

Ellebelly24

Cat stares up and growls but hearing the word Lexar and without his shadow he becomes confused. "Someone without there shadow, who is Lexar, Tell me now!" He growls as Cronos flies away. This may be a chance to get my memories back, besides I'm a shadow without a body, this may be a key.

(Meh... didn't really read everything and too lazy to fix it :| sorry)

Edited by WhispNcat

Cat looks at the crown and sighs. "So now he got trapped in the crown now..." He turns to Maxwell wanting the answers of who was Lexar and looked, trying not to be rude from being afraif of the punishments he had, but didn't start to care much now. "Do you know what's happening, and do you know who Lexar is?"

Maxwell steps up.

The crown is like a vacuum. It needs a soul within it. Cronos stored up enough power to push Newleaf's soul into it in order to allow him to escape.

He looks over at Cat.

Oh, I know who he is. But you don't. Don't worry, you will eventually.

Edited by Blewcheese

Cat chuckles some and sighs getting back to being serious, although it was quite hard for him. This old man doesn't even change when out of the throne. I'm sure there could be, I remember some of the things I did... but for some reason its not clear. "So, now what are we suppose to do? Since he is done his role I guess another will end up the same, or almost the same." His eyes have a yellow tint that's clearly recognizable, and for him not acting any way of his past self would be very strange for Maxwell since he has always had to deal with the times he regained his memory. 

However, Maxwell appears undaunted by Cat's odd actions. He takes a smoke of his cigar.

I believe it is time we met a few friends of mine. This isn't a two man job, as I said earlier. Nor is it a three man job. No, we will need help. Now if you'll follow me...

Maxwell kneels down around the middle of the camp, and presses his hand against the floor. Shadows flow off his arm, and the ground around where the shadows flowed into begins to dissolve, and it shows a staircase to a strange place. Maxwell begins walking down the stairs and a voice is heard.

"Max? Is that you?"

Maxwell looks back at Kate.

I said, the role has been played. Cronos isn't going back into that crown, and for good reason. I'm... Sorry, Kate.

Edited by Blewcheese