More ideas for the game

Hello...I was thinking about some ideas for the game(it's a good game :D)

I was thinking about RAIN it will be good,for plantations and other things,like the FLOREST dont burn in the rain

The other thing is snow,makes the character slow when walk on it,make the sun spend less time when is snowing

Sorry for the bad english

Well you know what I'm looking forward to? Thunderstorms. I mean, if you're going to have rain, that's fine, but then you should also have thunder & lightning from time to time as well. And let's not forget fog.

I'm still curious how snow and snowstorms will appear. Will we just get soft fluffy snow falling from the sky or will there be full-on blizzards?

Well you know what I'm looking forward to? Thunderstorms. I mean, if you're going to have rain, that's fine, but then you should also have thunder & lightning from time to time as well. And let's not forget fog.

I'm still curious how snow and snowstorms will appear. Will we just get soft fluffy snow falling from the sky or will there be full-on blizzards?

Im pretty sure storms will blow off ur pretty hat and force u to chase it for the rest of the day. Better have food with u when that happens!

That will be great!

One of the most important things that I notice that has to change is the threats of the night. You have to fear the night, and that fear at the current state of the game does not exist, you can go from one corner to another with no regret, just throw down a campfire when is dark and wait, practically nothing will happen to you and in a game of survival this is not cool.

The night should have more threats and various monsters ... If you want to leave your camp to explore new places, be prepared.....

Im pretty sure storms will blow off ur pretty hat and force u to chase it for the rest of the day. Better have food with u when that happens!

Don't... don't even joke about that! :o

One of the most important things that I notice that has to change is the threats of the night. You have to fear the night, and that fear at the current state of the game does not exist, you can go from one corner to another with no regret, just throw down a campfire when is dark and wait, practically nothing will happen to you and in a game of survival this is not cool. The night should have more threats and various monsters ... If you want to leave your camp to explore new places, be prepared.....

Well there is a large change that's coming... the new Sanity meter. Characters will all have sanity and certain "events" will lower it (maybe being attacked by giant spiders, for example). When your sanity becomes too low (or is gone) then you will become insane... and then the night will become that much more dangerous as your insanity enables horrors to come after you.

So yeah, some stuff is coming. :)