Art

ogm sorry

ill finish them when I have time

also a request for any digital artists

I need a cover for my don't starve story "Destiny's Reflection" about Shard/Some other characters

so i'd like to request shard staring at her reflection in a blue-cyan pool, fire wings spread out, with a dark grey background tinted with dark purple

ok hope that's not complicated.

kthxbai

ogm sorry

ill finish them when I have time

also a request for any digital artists

I need a cover for my don't starve story "Destiny's Reflection" about Shard/Some other characters

so i'd like to request shard staring at her reflection in a blue-cyan pool, fire wings spread out, with a dark grey background tinted with dark purple

ok hope that's not complicated.

kthxbai

Y DON'T I HAS SOMETING DIGITAL?!?!

Ok I finished the happy looking screecher. xD I don't know how easy it would've been to make it look like normal BUT I decided to see what it would look like when not screaming at you.

But it still looks like it's screaming at you xD

2edscph.png

have some pixel art XD

2uztqo8.png<----- Shard as a pony 2m7udsx.png<----- Hound

The hound is really good, it hardly looks any different from the original, although i'd like to ask how you got the don't-starveish style "shading" (probably not the correct term) because i can never do that correctly

I had the don't starve hound picture as a reference. For dont starve hounds, the shading is a light brown splotch at the top along with some light brown lines in the fur. I combined this with dither shading.

Interesting, i'll have to try looking a bit harder at my references whenever i make something, that and make my pixel art a bit bigger so i can put in more details