Mod Download Errors.

I've been having this error - seemingly without reason - with downloading mods. Sometimes a refresh works, but I would say 99% of the time it doesn't fix at all. Is it just my internet derping? .n.

EDIT: If it helps, I've been trying to download Dawnbreak, Infinite Clothes and More Plantables (as of now). It happens just as often with other mods, sometimes I get them and sometimes I can't.

YfzNpYj.jpg

Pretty sure it isn't a broken link since the files I want are very recently updated (within this week) and I am clicking on the green "Download" button, which leads me to that error page. Just tried manually searching and it still links me to the same URL.

I'd go with standard procedures : clear cache and cookies and then try again.

Did that too. As well as the usual log out/log in/browser restart procedures. Oh well. :/ Maybe it's just my net after all. I'll download mods after the last update is done then.

I am not aware of any issues on our end. Do you have anything that might be getting in the way of your links, any kind of browser extensions, a firewall, anything that might be different than what people might normally be using?

Are you navigating through the download section normally, or do you have the pages bookmarked maybe?

Archived