PowerOfAnger

I boughgt and downloaded Mark of the Ninja from Steam (Humble Indie Bundle) and installed it.
Everything is fine untill i start to play, game runs, i get to make couple of steps and everything crashes, i get bluescreen and system restarts.
I tried couple of solutions from this forum and Steam forum, but nothing works.
I had this game before and it worked but now using Steam it crashes all the time.

My Laptop spec:
Windows XP SP3
Intel Pentium Dual T2310 1,46GHz
2GB RAM
Mobile Intel 965 Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 (Express Chipset Family 374MB)

Including aggregate log file

Please help!

aggregate.log

• Developer

You had this game before on Steam and it worked, but now it doesn't?

Looking at your specs, you actually fall below them. 

Have you tried going into your Settings and turning the Bloom and Distortion Off, and setting the Resolution to a lower setting?

Game works but crashes. When I had it before it ran fine on any resolution (bit slow,only 800x600 was normal) but i never had a crash, it was running ok, now i turned off Bloom, Blur and Displacement, tried different resolutions but it still crashes.
I tried everything in settings menu, but there is no Distortion there. I also verified local files via steam couple of times.
When i reinstalled DirectX I got a bit further down the level but it crashed anyway.
Thanks for the reply

Archived