Is there a way to reset my unlockables...?

...without losing the characters?

I've unlocked everything, and now when I start fresh I find the game a bit too easy since I can just rush towards beefalos and camp forever after (though I still only barely tried it with the new update). But I'd like to have the challenge of starting over with everything locked, but play with Wendy at the same time. This way I'd explore new characters and still be forced to explore.

I know how to reset everything by deleting the files, but this has no middle ground... it's either all or nothing. :|

EDIT: I just noticed I posted this in, possibly, the wrong section... If that's the case, then if someone could move this I'd be grateful. Sorry. (This is what you get for having too many tabs open in firefox :S)

Edited by Skaruts

...without losing the characters?

I've unlocked everything, and now when I start fresh I find the game a bit too easy since I can just rush towards beefalos and camp forever after (though I still only barely tried it with the new update). But I'd like to have the challenge of starting over with everything locked, but play with Wendy at the same time. This way I'd explore new characters and still be forced to explore.

I know how to reset everything by deleting the files, but this has no middle ground... it's either all or nothing. :|

EDIT: I just noticed I posted this in, possibly, the wrong section... If that's the case, then if someone could move this I'd be grateful. Sorry. (This is what you get for having too many tabs open in firefox :S)

Which files do we delete to erase unlockables?