A Golden Oldie Archived: Wilson's Winter Insanity

Something many people don't know is that I wrote a creepy story about Don't Starve when I joined in December last year, when winter and sanity were being teased. I decided to make my own twist of those two by telling you, the reader, a story about Wilson trying to survive during winter. But some things in the world seem off. Terrible things happened to Wilson, and the best part is that they could all very well happen in your actual game! The story can be seen as a creepypasta, but all is read from Wilson's point of view, not some "gamer finds corrupted game" thingmayug ;). If you're up for it, by all means please read it. There's two parts, each being quite long. So do not be afraid of walls consisting of text! Oh and there's some sketches present aswell...Gotta say I wouldn't want to copypaste the story and sketches, I'd rather have you read the original ^^I hope you'll enjoy the story, or heck maybe find some nostalgia upon reading it again. It's archived so I couldn't practise expert necromancy... Anyhows, without further ado here's the link: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/2858-wilsons-winter-insanity-it-is-rather-creepy/Ps: Why did you decide to put attention on such an old story you wonder? Because it's my first post, me trying to type a story and I wonder what newer people think about it, when they would read it :). Feel free to post your honest opinion about it. Oh and sorry for the indirect necromancing....

I, remember my first post was about my randon thinking about woodie... no one said welcome to me but i guess there weren't any of those in those days. Its a great story, and i think its the only one that joeW bumped.(This kind unrelted to this thread, but are you planning to continue the devs comics?)