I can't die. I can't level up.

I've logged 11 hours on steam, and I've only died once.

I'm currently on day 53 with the second unlockable character. I have a chest jam packed with food, I have tons of gold and a beautiful map set-up. I've learned how to fight so I barely get hit by spiders when I provoke them. And when the wolves attack me, I either kill them in a matter of seconds or I run to the buffalo and let them mess 'em up.

I know the game is still in Beta, but it would be nice to be able to level up without dying.

I don't want my character to die just to level :'(

It took me like 9 hours to get to day 53! :(

Someone recently suggested that the tent should be able to capitalise your xp. I think it's a pretty good idea, but making a specific building just to do that could be good too since the tent already has a purpose, and once you have maxed your xp, you wont need that specifix building anymore.

Edited by etherealwtf

devs have already said they want to fix this and your not the only one who doesn't want to die there are some ppl on these forums in the 400 day range. besides wilson is awesome :D

- - - Updated - - -

devs have already said they want to fix this and your not the only one who doesn't want to die there are some ppl on these forums in the 400 day range. besides wilson is awesome :D

Yea, hope they fix it Soon. As of this post, I'm up to day 105.... like 10 chests full of foods and a few full of gold, and some spare stone/wood in case I need to build new buildings. I've got about 20 meat effigy's in case I do die. And I've nearly got 5000 extra research points for new researches. I want to make it to the 1000's but I'd like to see the other characters as I've been stuck with wilson.