Mark of the Ninja on PC

Avi1231

I saw the review for this game on IGN and was wondering if you guys might do a port to PC of this game? A Steam release would be awesome. Looks like an amazing game, great work guys :)

We'd definitely like to make this happen! We still have some details to sort out, but with the main site or the Facebook pages for updates Soon.

just created an account to tell you: make it happen pls! :Dcouldn't get my 3 other friends who wanna see this game on PC, to create an account.And my other 5 freinds who would love to see a new co-op game from you guysand my other 10 friends who loved shank 1 and 2 :Dthank you!

Same over here . I really love stealthgames played Splinter cell and Deus Ex and Human revolution a dozen of times .I would definetly pick it up on PC especially is in this time where a Splinter Cell goes COD ways ,i would love to have some old fashioned stealth .Please realize and i will continue spread the world with your badass ninjastealthgame .greetings

+1 for Steamization. I don't own an XBox 360 and am trying to get my brother to give me his console and account just to play this Arcade game.I'm an avid lover of the Tenchu/Splinter Cell/MGS Series and after the reviews I read for this game I can't wait to play it. I'm begging you to take my money over Steam here. :D