Comics 'n Friends

: D Here's the first page!!!post-18753-13764598068751_thumb.jpgSo what's happening here is that Mazwell has brought Azreth out again to go after another who is in the world of Don't Starve! Maxwell is just giving her a heads up on what she will be doing before he takes control of her.Azreth CAN'T talk. She is able to communicate only with Maxwell. She is able to make barking noises and such though.

: D Here's the first page!!!

%7Boption%7D

So what's happening here is that Mazwell has brought Azreth out again to go after another who is in the world of Don't Starve! Maxwell is just giving her a heads up on what she will be doing before he takes control of her.

Azreth CAN'T talk. She is able to communicate only with Maxwell. She is able to make barking noises and such though.

Dang thats awsome ^_^ but could another animal understand her?

Dang thats awsome ^_^ but could another animal understand her?

Only hounds... and that's it : / Later on I plan for her to try and take back control of herself and manage to spit out a select word here or there...

Oh yeah, and if maxwell and shelby were... Closely connected, could they communicate?

Ya, probably !

http://gamingdoggirl.weebly.com/It's the last picture. Sorry for the sloppiness and the bad lighting. Dialog:1. "SNOW"2. *humming*3. "Oh, snow... My best friend...4. "Wait, how'd I get here? It was summer this morning..." *realization in 3...2...1...*5. "WHY?!?!"

Good! I'm really happy that you've found a way to share the pictures with us!So who wants to go next?

I just think it would be better to wait a while for me -_-" running low on paper so that means i will have to wait a while. and i can only scan things when no one is using the computer with a scanner. (right now someone is using it)