Don't Starve, the roleplay

WhispNcat

Hmm... Let's take him with us. I kinda feel bad about that. Normally, people who find themselves here are traumatized. A good prank doesn't normally help.*Jumps off the tree and lands squarely on both feet, and heaves up SRBIA and starts carrying him towars Azreth*Don't worry, Wazreth! We're coming!

Oh, hi. We may have done a really awesome prank. Or, Cake did. All I did was throw a cupcake.*glares at Cake*You're making me look bad!*Shows the group the robot*Anyway, we have another victim on our hands. We should talk to him when he wakes up.

*after coming around I stare at the robot*" ... wakes up? those things don't sleep..."*hisses while mentioning it and flicks my tail not liking machines much**chuckles at Cake*"I wish I made it on time to join with you."

Azreth: Yuck. Another machine. It'll be hard to tell this one apart from the other robots in this horrible place. I hope I keep control of myself....

Come to think of it... I haven't told the others about my... control problems... I hope it doesn't happen while I'm with them.

- - - Updated - - -

(ah great, I've gotta go. Let's just say Azreth is quiet for some time while she's in this group. I should be back in like an hour)