Don't Starve, the roleplay

WhispNcat

Not exactly how it works. You see, I've spent a majority of my life studying this. All who are in the dimension that the throne is in upon its destruction will leave. However, there must be a willing anchor left in this world... But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

*sighs*"I'll tell you this again, I will stay in this world... or find another that's better than the one I lived at..."*growls mumbling without noticing it*"Cat would be displeased if I head back to the world I lived at..."

*looks at the group, then shouts*

QUIET!

*screeches to a halt, then sighs*

Listen here. I am a big fan of planning ahead. But that's exactly what I don't need right now. The throne has to be destroyed, or else the cycle will continue. The anchor stays in this realm and keeps the bridge down, and the others destroy the throne and go back. If not for yourselves, then for anyone who suffers the same fate.

- - - Updated - - -

*glares at Cake*

It's not that simple. It--

*shakes his head*

We will cross that bridge when we get to it. Do you understand?

(ugh -_-" getting tired after I just tried to fix it but stuff happened...)*sighs*"you seemed to be surprised... I can just read others emotions and make guesses... also had the help of a friend..."*puts my hand on my mask as my eyes glow growling in anger at myself and quickly stops*

*get a little nervous as I hear an evil thought in my head and then I shake*"No its nothing really... just a friend named Cat who was in the world I was in taught me a lot of things..."*my tail puffs up as I run out of ideas to cover up who it is*