Corrupt Save Game ;(

mmzbr

First of all, thank you very much for this incredible game, I love ninja games since SEGA Shinobi for Arcade.I've played last night the Level I and II (Doing the 9/9 with almost perfect score in both levels) so I just stop the game at Level III (closed the game with X button while in cinematic of chapter III).Today I was excited to continue your awesome game when a message prompted:the SAVE GAME Files is corrupt.I lost all my score, 9/9 feints and the progression that was a big frustration.There's something I could do to prevent this to happen again? The good thing I've just played 2 levels.PS: Sorry my english, isn't my primary language.

First of all, thank you very much for this incredible game, I love ninja games since SEGA Shinobi for Arcade.I've played last night the Level I and II (Doing the 9/9 with almost perfect score in both levels) so I just stop the game at Level III (closed the game with X button while in cinematic of chapter III).Today I was excited to continue your awesome game when a message prompted:the SAVE GAME Files is corrupt.I lost all my score, 9/9 feints and the progression that was a big frustration.There's something I could do to prevent this to happen again? The good thing I've just played 2 levels.PS: Sorry my english, isn't my primary language.

Did you shut off your XBOX right away before reaching the main menu? Do you unplug your Xbox?<--I ask this cause if you have a live account ever since they added cloud saving the Xbox doesn't completely power down for like 30 seconds or a minute and if you shut it down(unplug) during that time it may corrupt your data even if its saving to the hard drive.

Did you shut off your XBOX right away before reaching the main menu? Do you unplug your Xbox?<--I ask this cause if you have a live account ever since they added cloud saving the Xbox doesn't completely power down for like 30 seconds or a minute and if you shut it down(unplug) during that time it may corrupt your data even if its saving to the hard drive.

Yeah, that was my first thought on reading this. Could the Xbox have turned off right as it was saving? We didn't run into this bug during QA at all, but if that wasn't it, let us know and I'll try to see if we can figure out what's going on.