Show/Hide button for icons on the screen

First off i did not search to see if this idea has been brought up. Mostly cause i do not know what keywords to use. Secondly because im not going to search through every thread and/or reply to see if it has. So heres lm idea.

Show/Hide button for all icons on screen

So i was playing the new update today and after some time i started to think to myself. What if i could hide the icons/menus on my screen. It would allow me to see more, given its a very very small amount. But i often had to move a little bit to click on items that were being covered up by the menus and such.

So basicly to just have a button that you could click to Show/Hide the menus on your screen. Such as your Food/HP, Inventory, Craft menu, and the newly added backpack menu (which takes up a bit of space).

Yes i know alot of you dont mind them, i being one of them, but it would not hurt to have it.

I agree. The bar on the side and the left take up quite a bit of room. Rather than a button, a drop-down menu kind of thing would be better. Like a little button you click in the top left for the crafting and a little square in the middle at the bottom for the inventory.

The stuff on the right should always be there though. Its important.

Well after a bit of more thinking. Both the Left and Bottom menus can have a little clickable loacated like in the middle, outside parts. Once you click on them the menus disapper and get replaced with a single icon small icon that you can then click to bring them back. Same with the backpack.

The HP and Food icons can be hidden and replaced with numbers instead of an icon, which you can reclick on to put the icon back.

The little clock thing on the top right and RP in the top middle can be the only things that are fixed.

For me the only one now that causes me some issues from time to time is the crafting menu, but only when it doesn't close after I'm done crafting. It currently stays open in case players want to craft multiples of an item, but I think the menu should sense when you're clicking somewhere else on the screen and close itself.

As for the other icons... I'm fine with them where they are and I wouldn't need to hide them.

As for the other icons... I'm fine with them where they are and I wouldn't need to hide them.

Yeah i know some dont mind it like me. But its one of those things that would be nice to have. Its basicly one of those things thats there if you want it and if you dont then dont worry about it.