The adventures of DS! 2! [2 slots free,already startet can join]

moelbooy

*Snarls*"What are you doing to my territory! This is my home and I wont let a canine take it from me. That Maxwell is just the owner of this world."

*bows head in shame*Sorry... I just... be right back.*gone for a second and returns with three dead rabbits and gives them to wisp*I hunted on your territory. These belong to you.

Hmmm....If you know him why ont me?I work for him.

Dou you watn anymore to chanalnge me?

*sighs calming down*

"Of course I know who you are! you never showed up here until now when these two came."

*bows head in shame*

Sorry... I just... be right back.

*gone for a second and returns with three dead rabbits and gives them to wisp*

I hunted on your territory. These belong to you.

"Its not your fault you may have one of the rabbits... I should have told you before I did anything else."

ok so I was suppose to go to France because there was a meeting with Hell

Hmmm wait here....*teleports to maxwell*

*telports back*

I got a nice deal for you you go to my home and you get smoething from me and you get it.hmm

well there must be another way I will not strike a deal with you or Maxwell because well he is the Devils general and that would look bad on my report real bad

Hmmm iam a robot i have no soul did it look i am dead?you will give it maxwell or your grave will be here..

*looks over at wisp*I just need to get out of your territory...

*sighs*There are to many dangers if you have no idea where you are... if you stay in my territory you can be safe from most things and I'm sure hounds might accept you."