The adventures of DS! 2! [2 slots free,already startet can join]

moelbooy

Its me now you must all click away :p

I was bored so make a new rp

I hope you dont read the 2nd

Its importent to make a quete to see if you answer it in whats new role plays will not be showed

Rules:

1.Speak in nice langueg and if u use bad words use ****

2.Just go in the rp when you going "on" and not 1 moth offline

3.WE ALL chochse what we do,not just i

You must make these for your charackter if u want join

Name:

Pros

Cros

Age[if u want]

Evil or good

Race

Male or famemale

Backstory

Apprence

Heres my:

Name: SRBE

Race Robot.

Appance:look like wx78 but is dark and good dark reds

Is a male

Is Evil

pros: can use magic,can teleport,can if try hard enought controll someone,not very tasty can be repair after dead

Cros:Hes old good robot can stop him sometimes:Damage by rain,

Backstory:He was on beggingig alpha then he heared from humans hes usless he go away he see a machine it stands pull lever and good happend he pull it and the sign get wirden and now it as something god happend FOR ME

And he was taken by 2 shadows hands.

He first try to get out but waxwell make a deal but after the deal he escpaed with the firend he remebr deal after is on normal world and go back to ds and after that 2 shadows hand put him again and maxwell change him to evil with magic and shadow stuff he got that what he want but now he work for maxwell.

Sometimes he want revenge on the firends but sometimes not.

Your chracter can be OP but not Too OP

Edited by moelbooy

Name: ShelbyGender: maleRace: snailLooks like: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120729225551/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/0/07/Waving_Snail.png that but wears glassesBackstory: once was maxwell's (William Carter's) older brother, he was brought to the don't starve world after maxwell was corrupted. He made it to the final stage, in maxwell's domain, but maxwell could not kill him because they have a lifelink (if something happens to one, it happens to the other) so maxwell cursed his brother into the form of a snail, and sent him back to the first world.Abilities: has an immense knowledge of the DS world. Can control up to five shadow hands (because of the lifelink). Has very high sanity, and can eat leaves for food, so it's not as hard for him to find food.

Name: ShelbyGender: maleRace: snailLooks like: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120729225551/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/0/07/Waving_Snail.png that but wears glassesBackstory: once was maxwell's (William Carter's) older brother, he was brought to the don't starve world after maxwell was corrupted. He made it to the final stage, in maxwell's domain, but maxwell could not kill him because they have a lifelink (if something happens to one, it happens to the other) so maxwell cursed his brother into the form of a snail, and sent him back to the first world.Abilities: has an immense knowledge of the DS world. Can control up to five shadow hands (because of the lifelink). Has very high sanity, and can eat leaves for food, so it's not as hard for him to find food.

Evil or good?

ehm belwchesse?

And I hope I can join... making another completely different character isn't easy for me... hope you understand. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Wisp Pros: Ability to see at night, swift and more... defense maybe... Cons: Is hated by hounds and treeguards... can't stand the cold, and not much of health... Age: 2 (in human year 14) Evil or Good: Evil (I'm curious... is neutral ok?) Race: Jaguar Male or female: Female Backstory: (Lets just compare this to a hound... something like that but a large cat... and a loner... and smarter...) after the hounds were introduced to the world somehow Wisp was brought into the world after being trapped in a cage and being used in another world... Maxwell thought he could use wisp as another tool. Even though after wisp was out of the cage she never wanted to listen and obey another person. (not sure of how to tell this story... I'm horrible at stories :( ) Apprence: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/205/b/c/jaguar_by_mapletale-d69mg2w.jpg like that but more of a clouded leopard color...

And I hope I can join... making another completely different character isn't easy for me... hope you understand. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Wisp Pros: Ability to see at night, swift and more... defense maybe... Cons: Is hated by hounds and treeguards... can't stand the cold, and not much of health... Age: 2 (in human year 14) Evil or Good: Evil (I'm curious... is neutral ok?) Race: Jaguar Male or female: Female Backstory: (Lets just compare this to a hound... something like that but a large cat... and a loner... and smarter...) after the hounds were introduced to the world somehow Wisp was brought into the world after being trapped in a cage and being used in another world... Maxwell thought he could use wisp as another tool. Even though after wisp was out of the cage she never wanted to listen and obey another person. (not sure of how to tell this story... I'm horrible at stories :( ) Apprence: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/205/b/c/jaguar_by_mapletale-d69mg2w.jpg like that but more of a clouded leopard color...

Ok neutral charackter :DYou are in !