A guide on how to kill beefalo(buffalo) correctly!

connormcwood

Good video and tips for newer players. Not sure why one took forever to die, but the other died immediately. I've noticed that damage doesn't always seem consistent with weapons(especially when fighting hounds and other nightmare-based mobs).

Good video and tips for newer players. Not sure why one took forever to die, but the other died immediately. I've noticed that damage doesn't always seem consistent with weapons(especially when fighting hounds and other nightmare-based mobs).

Could just be a bug or a rare occurrence. Thought it was weird at the time. Was surprised with the second not getting bored easily. Should of used a buffalo horn to try lure one of them away.

Could just be a bug or a rare occurrence. Thought it was weird at the time. Was surprised with the second not getting bored easily. Should of used a buffalo horn to try lure one of them away.

Haha! I swear every time a horn drops, my inventory is completely full of other stuff I need. Sadly, I know myself too well, and know I would forget about anything I drop rather quickly.Hooray for easily distracted!

Haha! I swear every time a horn drops, my inventory is completely full of other stuff I need. Sadly, I know myself too well, and know I would forget about anything I drop rather quickly.Hooray for easily distracted!

Yeah I always forget to empty my inventory before going to kill anything. Especially with rabbits and then forget to murder them after picking them up from traps its so annoying. I wish you could have a backpack in a backpack in a backpack... Backpackception