Maxwells paper[heavy spoilers]if u havent finsh adventure mod

Hello guy who ever read these if u can see these is a portal to a another world but in there a little guy is trapped he called wilson and is a scinest normaly i am evil but...I let u make the work!Iff u die in the world u wake op here from the portal if u read these i am dead,alive or escaped but... the save mission get a little bit bad you will get trapped in the trohne where wilson it but you get all the shadows might!Just think about what you all can do!Create your own world!make teams and they make battels, trap a person and watch how he die/escpabe/save uBut it is your way but i warn you it will be danegorus all the might to have! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------These was a realy short story from me :PI hope you enjoy it read that under my text :Du= you

Here's a tiny piece of constructive criticism = Seriously fix that grammar.There are no excuses if you're getting into story writing.

EhmWatch the text unter my text?Maybe i should ride down that my first laneguge isnt english ...

EhmWatch the text unter my text?Maybe i should ride down that my first laneguge isnt english ...

I already know and I already told you there are no excuses. Grab a dictionary or use an online translator, if you're going to write you don't want to keep doing it wrong. Also, stay the heck away from google translate it makes people write even worse. Don't forget to proof-read your stories a couple of times before you release them.