Hello I Write the Fics

Hey all, Maximum124 here starting a fanfiction thread because it seems a little out of place on my art thread.

Just a fair warning I do use swears and stuff, but nothing over PG13, all of the super saucy things can be found on my tumblr

So first off I have a nice short one, involving WX and Wilson. iiiit may of started out with shippy intentions but ended up not so shippy (but I guess it can be interpreted as one sided Wilson/WX, in which Wilson really likes machines, and then it becomes slightly requited??? Oh fine its blatant WX/Wilson shipping ok?)

Here it is, so enjoy.

Wilson had been out collecting grass and wood all day, winter could be any day now, and Wilson wanted to be prepared.

“Did you do anything today WX?” He asked the robot as he dropped the logs by the fire pit. “NO, WHY WOULD I?” WX stated while poking at one of the logs with a stick. Wilson sighed. “Come on, we talked about this; I’m not fixing you again if you go out fighting things if you don't start to pull your weight.” He shook his head and sat down on the ground next to the android, taking some of the grass out of his backpack and handing it over to WX. “WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH THIS.” It queried holding the grass as if it was infected with some sort of disease. “Simple, I want you to weave me a trap, I we’re going to need a stockpile of meat soon, so we’ll need a lot of rabbit traps.” the scientist told the automaton.

“NO.”

“Come on I know you know how to make one, and you only have to move your arms.” Wilson urged, WX just set the grass on the ground and crossed its arms. It was getting dark, Wilson stood up in a huff and walked over to the fire pit to light it. “Really WX-78 if you’re not going to help out you can just leave.”

“I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO HELP YOU, YOU WE’RE THE ONE WHO INSISTED THAT I STAY HERE” With WX’s words Wilson could feel a blush come on, he was the one who asked the robot to stay, mainly because it mystified him with its inner workings and intelligence. Wilson remembered when he first came across WX-78, wires sparking and metal warped, oil leaking out of more than one place. Despite its injuries, WX was able to speak clearly and precisely state its displeasure with a human helping it. Wilson remembered fashioning tools, removing WX’s chest-plate and seeing all the beautiful clockwork inside. He remembered taking the damaged parts out, although he didn't clearly understand how they worked, he was able to pinpoint the injuries and remedy them. He remembered tempering the smooth bronze back into a recognizable shape, at the instruction of the android.

And most of all he remembered asking WX-78 to stay with him for highly selfish reasons that he wouldn't dare utter aloud.

“Fine WX do what you want, don’t come crying to me once you have nothing to eat and all of your gears are frozen solid.” Wilson warned, lighting the fire with a flint.”I AM UNABLE TO CRY, EVEN SO YOU WOULD BE THE LAST PERSON I WOULD CRY TO.” The machine bellowed breaking the twig in half. “HUMAN EMOTIONS ARE OVERRATED.” Although its expression never seemed to change, WX’s metal face almost looked sad.

Wilson threw a log onto the small fire and sat back down, still turned away from the robot. He guessed that he would never know what was going through WX’s mind, or at least its brain equivalent.

“Why do you think they’re overrated?” Wilson asked smoothing a stray hair back into place. “From the way you worded it, it almost sounds like you had them at some point.”

The automaton was silent.

“You know, from your attitude, its almost like you are hu-”

“BE QUIET!” WX threatened, its voice low and garbled. Wilson stopped, he had seen the android mad before, and now regretted poking fun at it. To his surprise, WX just got up and walked past off into the dusk. They both were quiet as it walked away.

The next day when Wilson woke up WX was still gone. Stubborn machine. He thought to himself, If it gets into trouble again I swear. Wilson made himself breakfast, which once done was eaten promptly. He slung his backpack over his shoulders and set off into the wilderness to find WX-78.

It turned out that he didn't have to walk far, because after about 10 minutes of walking Wilson found the robot sitting under a tree. “WX what are you doing here?” He asked putting his hands on his hips. “AVOIDING YOU.” WX said getting up and pushing Wilson out of the way. “SOMETHING I WILL CONTINUE TO DO.” It groaned walking away again. Wilson shook his head in disbelief, “Why are you so mad at me?” he inquired following after the robot.

“I AM NOT MAD AT YOU.”

“Your actions state otherwise.”

“MY ACTIONS ARE JUSTIFIED”

“Really now?” Wilson said walking in front of WX, “Because the only way they would be justified is if you were upset somehow.” He smirked. WX just seemed to scowl at him. “EVEN IF I POSSESSED SUCH FEELINGS, WHICH I DON’T, I WOULDN'T LET A HUMAN LIKE YOU UPSET ME.”

Wilson just raised his eyebrows and kept smiling, he realized what was going on. If WX was really mad at him it could of easily killed or hurt him already. If it really hated humans so much, why did it tolerate him? This piqued Wilson’s curiosity and made him wonder how much he could find out.

“AND EVEN IF I DID EXPERIENCE EMOTIONS-”

“So you do-”

“SHUT UP.”

“WX.” Wilson said putting his hands on the machine’s shoulders, stopping it in its tracks, “You’re a terrible liar.”

Ive currently got a few different fics in the works, and I'll post more stuff if this thread picks up,

• Like 1