dont starve roleplay

geni0529

this is going to be awsome ok so story linewell to join you have to have your race your name your abilatys and how you got into the islandlike minename: genevieverace: mermaid/sirenstory: was chased by sharks found a door went throgh it woke up on the islandabilatys:canswim very fast ,can cotoll pepole with singing,can use magic,can manipulate and create anything in liqwid formpet:mini pigother:is princess of mermaid and closely related two sirens that are roal

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 1

Name: KateRace: SirenStory: princess of the sirens was taken away by Maxwell, where she is now unable to get off of the island, unless she takes Maxwells throneAbilities: can control people with singing, summon merms out of nowhere, her scales are armor, can swim very fast, can control water (her hair/ponytail is water), and has a pet dragon named Furry.

Name: ShelbyRace: SnailGender: MaleStory: Used to be an elder of the SSS (secret snail society) which assisted anyone trapped in maxwell's world. As an elder he used his immense knowledge. The SSS thrived until it was destroyed by maxwell because he found out what they were doing. One of, if not the, last survivors.Abilities: Knows almost everything and his shell is pretty much invincible.Appearance: White shell and orange body, wears glasses, cant see well without them

Well... I'll join too :3 and just want to say I copied this from another thread... once again :D some people should know this I think... but I also might be slow for this rp------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Cat Gender: Female Race: Kitsune Appearance: Looks like a human with ocean blue eyes, pale skin, and medium long black hair ad fox ears... wears a long dark brown jacket with a collar Backstory: Before she ever got stranded in another world cat was in a war with humans. Apparently as she and her kind was winning a powerful human came ending the war by killing off all of her kind but she was able to hide in the shadows. but afte being left alone she wanted to g away to another world but she couldn't and that when that man came and took her.(seems to short for me... sorry if it doesn't say enough) Personality: nice most of the time but she can be a bit tricky Perks and Quirks: she can summon a special fire and see and hide well in the dark or at night and can get stronger at night, but she is weaker in the morning.

Well... I'll join too :3 and just want to say I copied this from another thread... once again :D some people should know this I think... but I also might be slow for this rp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Cat

Race: Kitsune

Appearance: Looks like a human with ocean blue eyes, pale skin, and medium long black hair ad fox ears... wears a long dark brown jacket with a collar

Backstory: Before she ever got stranded in another world cat was in a war with humans. Apparently as she and her kind was winning a powerful human came ending the war by killing off all of her kind but she was able to hide in the shadows. but afte being left alone she wanted to g away to another world but she couldn't and that when that man came and took her.(seems to short for me... sorry if it doesn't say enough)

Personality: nice most of the time but she can be a bit tricky

Perks and Quirks: she can summon a special fire and see and hide well in the dark or at night and can get stronger at night, but she is weaker in the morning.

accepted

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Shelby

Race: Snail

Story: Used to be an elder of the SSS (secret snail society) which assisted anyone trapped in maxwell's world. As an elder he used his immense knowledge. The SSS thrived until it was destroyed by maxwell because he found out what they were doing. One of, if not the, last survivors.

Abilities: Knows almost everything and his shell is pretty much invincible.

Appearance: White shell and orange body, wears glasses, cant see well without them

accepted