How to Install FutaraDragon Online Citizen Mod (Multiplayer)

futaradragon

Could you do a voice tutorial? and when i try to extract part1 it tells me to insert a disk why is that?

when your download finish your must rename to the original file name. example when your download finish the file name is "2019-fdonlinecitizenv1.0.part1.rar" your must rename to "fdonlinecitizenv1.0.part1.rar" and other part must rename before extract it

when your download finish your must rename to the original file name. example when your download finish the file name is "2019-fdonlinecitizenv1.0.part1.rar" your must rename to "fdonlinecitizenv1.0.part1.rar" and other part must rename before extract it

Yeah I figured out what i was doing wrong when i renamed the files It was renaming part3 and part5 to different names for some reason but i fixed it thanks for your work on the mod its a great one.

so does this work like if me and my steam friend install it we can play together? like im in canada and he in united states?

Yes like that But I think has 100-500ms delay.I tested play for somebody say "how to play with this mod" here.http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?25349-Don-t-Starve-Co-op-Online-Test-play Edited by futaradragon

I can not figure out why this does not work, this is the message I get when I am trying to extract it to the desktop. I am trying to play with my brother so we can test eachother :chunky:! C:\Users\8\Desktop\fdonlinecitizenv1.2.part6 (3).rar: No files to extractAny advice and or solutions?I spend at least 2 hours a day trying to figure it out, only thought of asking questions just today.The problem when starting it is this:! Cannot execute "C:\Users\8\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX57.432\FDOnlineCitizen.exe"

Edited by The_Chipmunk

I can not figure out why this does not work, this is the message I get when I am trying to extract it to the desktop. I am trying to play with my brother so we can test eachother :chunky:! C:\Users\8\Desktop\fdonlinecitizenv1.2.part6 (3).rar: No files to extractAny advice and or solutions?I spend at least 2 hours a day trying to figure it out, only thought of asking questions just today.The problem when starting it is this:! Cannot execute "C:\Users\8\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX57.432\FDOnlineCitizen.exe"

this need hamachi?

Something like that if you use windless and not forward ports 

i try to play with my friend(we don't play in the same house) but show "not connect"

Check your computer networking. Check connection between you and yourfriend can connect or not

Futara Please Help! When Im Opening Mods Folder To Enable The Mod Its Showing Me Steam Workshop Window Only! I Cannot Do Anything Plz Help!  :spidercowers:

It's out of date and not going to be updated most likely. He hasn't even been to the forums since January.