Treasure hunt

It would be nice to have hidden maps and hint that lead to treasures ( lots of gold, rare items, blueprints, etc).

Some hunt would involve long chains of hints and map before finding the actual treasure. Sometimes hints and tresures would be guarded by special mob...

It would incite the players to go on expeditions an would increase the usefulness of the shovel.

It would be nice to have hidden maps and hint that lead to treasures ( lots of gold, rare items, blueprints, etc).

If they ever add in beaches, then yes, I wouldn't mind finding a bottle washed up on the shore and inside... a treasure map! Of course I think it would be simpler to allow you to dig around the beach at various "mounds" that respawn every few days at random, and have a rare one be a treasure chest.

Some hunt would involve long chains of hints and map before finding the actual treasure. Sometimes hints and tresures would be guarded by special mob...

Maybe... not sure how this would work in the current game.

It would incite the players to go on expeditions an would increase the usefulness of the shovel.

Well I do think another use for the shovel would be nice.

Agreed, I loved the treasure hunting quests in oblivion and skyrim and they were tricky, yet rewarding.

Ugh... those Skyrim maps were not kind. They were like, "HEY! Ever seen this place before? No? Then screw you". :p