The C proposal

C stands for cloths

C stands for costumes

C stands for Change as in change your look!

I would Like to play as willow but I just dont like her look so I play a differnent character even though I dont like there special stuff heres a list of cool new cloths for the current characters.

Wolfgang

Criminals jumpsuit: kill 100 of anything in one game and get a orange and white jumpsuit with a numer that says die

Superman Tights: kill 10 level 2 or higher spider dens in one game and get a super man costume

More coming Soon

Wilson

science coat: smething to do with the new science system coming Soon if you have Ideas comment.

Dr. Thin: have less than 10 hunger points

Racer: big jean jacket on him that isnt buttened :eek: you get it by exploreing the entrie map not one spot missing ( almost imposible )

Farmers boy: create 100 farms in total and get overals and a red shirt

more Soon

Willow

fire girl: burn down 100 trees in one game you get a fire proof red jacket with flames on it.

flaming demon: burn down 2 treeguards and get a skin tight red shirt and pants.

more Soon

Wendy

bunny: bunny tail and bunny suit kill 1000 bunnymen in total

skin tight black cat: kill 100 crows in total and get a skin tight cat costume with a tail ( black )

more Soon

thank you for reading this over I hope you liked my ideas

What is this... a Capcom game? I know there are lots of Japanese games where you can change your basic clothes for another "costume"... I never felt we needed it for Don't Starve. Why not simply have normal clothing items that are unlocked through the current invention system and crafted?

On a side note, I play Wendy and she does not want to dress as a bunny, even (especially?) though I've easily killed over 200-300 of them.

What is this... a Capcom game? I know there are lots of Japanese games where you can change your basic clothes for another "costume"... I never felt we needed it for Don't Starve. Why not simply have normal clothing items that are unlocked through the current invention system and crafted?

On a side note, I play Wendy and she does not want to dress as a bunny, even (especially?) though I've easily killed over 200-300 of them.

While not a bad suggestion Pig, just that I agree with Mobious187.

I do like Capcom though. But no skin-tight clothes thanks, I already see enough of those in a lot of games now.

Yeah it feels out of place, researching new clothing items and creating them is fine, but no Capcom costumes please.