Don't Starve Roleplay

WalrusMan

should i do the one from before or this?Name:WaldoRace:humanWhat you Look Like: messed up hair, one eye largerWhere you are from:insane assylumPersonality: a psychopath with many different personality disorderswhen we start, lets make it known who is starting and make it a normal conversation other than chaos and who-knows what?

should i do the one from before or this?Name:WaldoRace:humanWhat you Look Like: messed up hair, one eye largerWhere you are from:insane assylumPersonality: a psychopath with many different personality disorderswhen we start, lets make it known who is starting and make it a normal conversation other than chaos and who-knows what?

Good I-freaking-dea

Name:Cat Race: Kitsune (a magical and mysterious fox with multiple tails... if no one knows yet again... search it What you Look Like: a black fox that can stand like a human (again hard to explain unless I post a picture Where you are from: Dark unknown forests Personality: Mysterious and unknown (never know

KateSiren Looks like a normal human girl who has ragged long blonde hair, and a torn screwed up blue dress. Blushes a lot with freckles and her eyes are sea green.Acts sweet kind gentle caring shy timid, but whatever you do don't make her mad.From the ocean

Name:Cat Race: Kitsune (a magical and mysterious fox with multiple tails... if no one knows yet again... search it What you Look Like: a black fox that can stand like a human (again hard to explain unless I post a picture Where you are from: Dark unknown forests Personality: Mysterious and unknown (never know

Googling kitsune on images isn't the best idea folks!