[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

*kisses back and doesn't stop*

*warrick wraps one of his arms around your waist, and another he puts under your head and is still kissing her*

(muffy died becuase she forgot to breath)

(you dont enjoy the romance parts do ya? also

) Edited by Warrick

Mmm <3<3<3

(yea, buh boom :3)

well, lets make the best out of it and look over the sea.also:there are the koalefants, there are much rabbits, horses from chess.HORSES FROM CHESS!WHAT THE HELL!

Like i said, devils chess game..

Were gonna have our work cut out for us... but we should try to get every detail about this place..

if my back problems are on their work it needs veeery long to finish, i need this crutch for a long time, and this means my magic is weaker.yes, a strrong mage need both hands, there are some that only need 1, but i am not one of them.if i even have my sword, but maxwell stealed it

if my back problems are on their work it needs veeery long to finish, i need this crutch for a long time, and this means my magic is weaker.yes, a strrong mage need both hands, there are some that only need 1, but i am not one of them.if i even have my sword, but maxwell stealed it

how bout this, you summon me up a friend and well scout out the area and come back to ya?