[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

(lol cx)

(what are you and john  doing while warrick and jenny are together? )

Are you tired? need anything? is your arm hurting? (lol kinda sound like an overprotective mom )

(walking back to the base, maybe warrick and jenny are already molten xD)

(Aww <3)

Guess! <3 *winks back*

I think it involves the reason why were both shirtless *winks*

(well... its true <3 :3 )

(walking back to the base, maybe warrick and jenny are already molten xD)

(but remember john said that he wanted to stay so he could explore and landscape for a new home.. cause i thought our safe haven is at the lake :o)

(but remember john said that he wanted to stay so he could explore and landscape for a new home.. cause i thought our safe haven is at the lake :o)

(yes, but they don't know if there are more danger creatures are that could be harder than the deerclops, and maybe the two are thirsty)

*giggles*

(yes, but they don't know if there are more danger creatures are that could be harder than the deerclops, and maybe the two are thirsty)

(points at lake >:D and if they encounter something like that THEN they can CX)

(and the fun begins again xD)

*nuzzles and kisses him*

*warrick rolls over and now hes on top of jenny* Surprise! <3

(your not the amazing tree your was :;( )

(well, i felt that lumpy wanted to retire.. so hes in the retirement home with lordbattal and sirmentlegen..)

Edited by Warrick

(the thread got to much love)

well john, what should we do now?

(*starts singing what is love then we all get into a car and drive off into the sunset bobing our heads to it*)

i'd say that we should get a good look around this place, if we do this right we can settle here for good, we could build a lake house for some irrigation crops, water... we might be able to make it here..

I'm super fine!..how about you? <3

I know you're super fine <3 *winks*

(*starts singing what is love then we all get into a car and drive off into the sunset bobing our heads to it*)

i'd say that we should get a good look around this place, if we do this right we can settle here for good, we could build a lake house for some irrigation crops, water... we might be able to make it here..

*giggles*..*massages his neck*

OUCH!^MY BACK!i need something...a stick...or a crutch...th problems with my back are back (badum-tss)

OUCH!^MY BACK!i need something...a stick...or a crutch...th problems with my back are back (badum-tss)

Arent you a mage, why not "summon" one, or better yet, use your alchemical skills to make a potion of cure all disease?