[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

(yes..maybe we should start from the morning after this)

(okye)

*so they do what they wanted then jenny fell asleep, after a few hours warrick fell asleep, his eyelids couldnt take it anymore

the shadow hands crawl from under the tent, jenny opens one of her eyes and sees then,m she doesnt move. the hands stop in their tracks, and seem to take notice in jenny.. then the back away.. warrick sleeps without a sound still*

(these ruins begin to scare me out, for some reasons the blue ground turned white)

(i think its pretty epic)

Edited by Warrick

(okye)

*so they do what they wanted then jenny fell asleep, after a few hours warrick fell asleep, his eyelids couldnt take it anymore

the shadow hands craw from under the tent, jenny opeans one of her eyes and sees then,m she doesnt move. the hands stop in their tracks, and seem to take notice in jenny.. then the back away.. warrick sleeps without a sound still*

(yes, but when you find a nightmare light, RUN!AWAY! there spawn insanity creatures, still when your sanity is full, and they maximize to 50)

(okye)

the shadow hands crawl from under the tent, jenny opens one of her eyes and sees then,m she doesnt move. the hands stop in their tracks, and seem to take notice in jenny.. then the back away.. warrick sleeps without a sound still*

Warrick dear?

I saw the shadow hands...but...they didn't really do something..

maybe it was you..

*xardas wakes up* ouch, what creatures...

Get up soldier, we are under heavy fire and i managed to take one of their weapons down, but i need covering fire to advance to their front, do .you. got. my .back?!

*this time xardas holds his sword into the sky and a thunder strucks in it, but not hurt him* 

(he-man much? cx)

*john dives and hides behind a marble pillar*

*he then starts making weird gestures towards you like hand commands, you dont understand them*

Hmmm...maybe..

I think so