Wes and Wendy, the silent ship.

post-54518-1376459566199_thumb.jpgI am aware that the drawing is not the greatest. This is also a work in progress and a quick sketch (took about half an hour all together)I see a lot of Willow and Wilson ship around, and I was wondering, who could be shipped with Wendy? I was thinking Wolfgang, but then I decided Wes would be the better pairing. What do you guys think? I'm hoping to continue doing this drawing, and hopefully draw it on the computer.
  • Like 1

I prefer Wes/Wickerbottom.

I was thinking about that, but wouldn't it be ironically funny for it to be Wolfgang/Wickerbottom? I mean, think about it, a stern librarian and a big ol' strongman who's a little pansy on the inside.

I was thinking about that, but wouldn't it be ironically funny for it to be Wolfgang/Wickerbottom? I mean, think about it, a stern librarian and a big ol' strongman who's a little pansy on the inside.

The Wolfgang/Wendy ship seems more emotionally structural, in my opinion. The quiet lady teaching the burly man, providing each other with enough company.I dunno. Irony isn't as relatable though. The point of irony is something bizarre, or "funny".