New to making dont starve videos, so please tell me what you think.

VaperRub

It's OK, but since it's your first, this is your opportunity to clean some stuff up a little. First off, real links are better than copy paste links. Second, your video is really choppy, I honestly think that if you have to get your resolution down a bit to get your frame rate looking smooth, you should. Lastly, rabbit eating is mega boring, don't make a video series or let's play series where you have to eat rabbits to survive. Other than that, seems OK.

It's OK, but since it's your first, this is your opportunity to clean some stuff up a little. First off, real links are better than copy paste links. Second, your video is really choppy, I honestly think that if you have to get your resolution down a bit to get your frame rate looking smooth, you should. Lastly, rabbit eating is mega boring, don't make a video series or let's play series where you have to eat rabbits to survive. Other than that, seems OK.

When you say real links what do you mean? I posted my second video earlier before I got to reading this also, but I switched to a different computer to record on and I think the choppy/lag is gone. Rabbit eating was just for winter while I'm trying to survive, but what else would be more entertaining alternative? maybe attacking tall birds? getting a bird and feeding it monster meat?Thanks so much for the feed back!

okay I'll try to link my new video http://youtu.be/mQfxQQaGkrI Now on topic with rabbit eating, I also plan on using farms, bird cages, monsters, and anything else I can get my hands on. I think that I will just heavily edit out all the boring stuff and just leave in the action Jackson shots, unless it has some kind of educational merit. Right now in the beginning I think for beginners or people that haven't played don't starve it would be beneficial to show how to and where to set up a base and build on that foundation showing more advanced tactics.