Don't Starve Xbox 360 cover Art! :D

Hey all,

3275 x 2215 in dimensions but it had to be heavily resized to fit down here. of course lol.

I'm M3shys, and in the last hour I made this:Feel free to use it on your site or any wiki/guide page or for whatever you want basically.

Posted Image

It's quite good in my opinion, took me an hour to make and was a very painful process, not in the way you'd think though, I had a huge wod of chewing gum in my month and swallowed (by accident) and I thought I was going to die. Lol.

Anyway, all feedback appreciated on how I could improve!

Edited by M3shyS
  • Haha 1

What about a WiiU cover?Don't hate me for that, this game would be PERFECT for the WiiU!But not a mobile edition...oh, PLEASE don't make Don't Starve for an iPhone or an Android or anything else, keep it on PC and/or consoles! Just! Not! Mobile!*cough* Sorry, got carried away there. I don't like mobile editions of PC games.

what about a wiiu cover?Don't hate me for that, this game would be perfect for the wiiu!But not a mobile edition...oh, please don't make don't starve for an iphone or an android or anything else, keep it on pc and/or consoles! Just! Not! Mobile!*cough* sorry, got carried away there. I don't like mobile editions of pc games.

Basically this!

Bump da ba doo do!Also, I want to mention this was made in Adobe Photoshop CS6!(I hate the new layout color on this version) xDMaybe something will change in CS7.Anywho, anyone who is starting should go for GIMP, or Paint.Net two best freewares imo.I never used GIMP, but I started with paint.net a few years ago (hints up, paint.net has compatatbility for mods) :)

What about a WiiU cover?Don't hate me for that, this game would be PERFECT for the WiiU!But not a mobile edition...oh, PLEASE don't make Don't Starve for an iPhone or an Android or anything else, keep it on PC and/or consoles! Just! Not! Mobile!*cough* Sorry, got carried away there. I don't like mobile editions of PC games.

Oh God the WII!? o_o"To chop a tree, make a tree chopping stance and pretend to chop a tree.""To mine a rock, jump up and down and pretend that you are driving an axe into a stump of a tree.Wow.

Oh God the WII!? o_o"To chop a tree, make a tree chopping stance and pretend to chop a tree.""To mine a rock, jump up and down and pretend that you are driving an axe into a stump of a tree.Wow.

The Wii U isn't that bad...Besides, I think you got the gameplay mechanics of the Wii U for this game mixed up for the ones on the XBone. :P"XBox, chop tree.""XBox, ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"