The tennis story!!!

A giant Koalefant and a chest with feet... a weird looking bone with a giant eye was staring at Thiatrinal and the Koalefant said to the Mandrake, "Hey! my name is garry! and it seems you are new"

"Hi Garry.Wait?What's that chest with feet called?Is it Chester," Thiatrinal joked."Yes," Garry replied very,very sternly and flatly..Thiatrinal tried to escape the camp but the player cornered him in and stared towards the fire...

"Hi Garry.Wait?What's that chest with feet called?Is it Chester," Thiatrinal joked."Yes," Garry replied very,very sternly and flatly..Thiatrinal tried to escape the camp but the player cornered him in and stared towards the fire...

The player reaching in chesters mouth and got out coal and put it in the fire watching Thiatrinal very carefully making sure he wouldn't escape. Then suddenly A shadow hand came from the darkness and was reaching the fire.

"What is that!?!" the player yelled.They grabbed a torch and ran into the darkness.Afterwards a werepig walked into the camp.It must have been casting a very large shadow thought Thiatrinal."Hooohhwaaahhhooaooaoaoaiiiii," the werepig groaned."It wants to save us from the player,," translated Garry.Thiatrinal got onto the wepig's back and Garry picked up the eye bone and Chester started following us.The werepig brought them to..

sleeps on the ground.Thiatrinal used his leafs to jiggle the pigs nose and the pig wake up.the pig asked:,,hey dude whats going on?'',,we need your help to kill this tallbird '' cried Thiatrinal! then the pig doesn't roundhousekicked the tallbird in the sun, he roundhousekicked the sun in the tallbird and then it give at the evening fried tallbird.then the pig says:,,hurry up guys, i want home!''said the pig and their went to the village. at the next day chester asked:,,and what should we do now?''...

"I think we should go under ground to a cave!" exclaimed Garry."Don't say things like that.I heard caves were scary," Thiatrinal shivered."Too bad," Garry said.He unplugged a sinkhole that was behind him and threw everybody in.

''GARRY!''shouted thitranial and slapped him. then the pig said:''place scary! go to surface.good luck vegetable, meat nose and walking chest!''then the pig climbed up the rope.''oh no! we not have an animal that protect us!''shouted chester.the three friends walked trough the caves, and found an bunnyman village.then thiatrinal said:''hey, this houses looks like me!''then a white bunnyman with a tam o' shanter hopped his way to a rabbit hutch.Garry asked:''hey, Bunnyman! where you got this tam o' shanter?''the bunnyman said:''as i was on the surface one day in winter, i meeted two walruses and two hounds. they asked me if i want hunt with them together and the older one,called Mactooth(its still a mactusk, but i think they should have other names per walrus) gave me a Tam o' shanter as remember for this great hunt.''(and this is why i have a tam o' shanter.)''amazing story!'' said thiatrinal''.''whats your name?''asked chester.''my name is Rabbitfist.'' said the Bunnyman. then the earth began to shake and then...

Thiatrinal yelled,"EARTHQUAKE!!!!!""Quick come inside," urged Rabbitfist.Everybody went into the Rabbit Hutch.Everybody did fit, but nobody was able to move.Once the shaking had ceased everybody went outside.They heard a player walking along."Hey Rabbitfist," a player came along."oh well you have a crowd today"

the player was Thebunnymen.''yes, i have visitors today'' said Rabbitfist. ''but now to other things!the mayor of hutchville is missed!i ordered the troopers to search him. we haven't found him yet.''''oh, this isnt good.'' said thebunnymen.''hey visitors,are you help us?''asked Rabbitfist.Thiatrinal, chester and garry nodded. on the way trough the caves, thiatrinal telled Thebunnymen and Rabbitfist, how they get into the caves.Rabbitfist asked before they leaved the village, if some bunnyman give them a patrol.then they found a cocon of spidersilk.it was a Bunnyman and behind him was a spider queen.''FATHER''shouted Rabbitfist