Life of a Koalefant

So, I REALLY love koalefants, as you can see, and I decided to make a fanfic.Enjoy! The summer koalefant walked over to the beefalo herd, occasionally talking to some teen beefalos. He then heard his stomach growl, and slowly trudged away from the group. He walked into a forest, smelling the sweet smell of fresh honey. He walked over to a berry bush, and began to eat its fruit. It was beginning to turn to nighttime. The koalefant looked up. He walked back to the savannah, and laid down. The summer koalefant enjoyed yet another peaceful rest.Chapter 2 The koalefant woke up. He looked around at his surroundings, and saw a tallbird that he hadn't seen before. He trudged over to it, and the tallbird stared at the koalefant. Then the koalefant got bored, and walked off. The koalefant saw a human running in circles, weaving and dodging things that were invisble. The koalefant tilted its head, and walked over to the human. The human took out a razor, and charged at a beefalo herd. Next thing he knew, the koalefant had a net placed over him.This will be updated.

Edited by Twinkie
  • Like 2

Also creator of thread, in which chapter does the koalefant get found and made as a pet then

the koalefant owner dies and the koalefant becomes friends with the old friend of the owner, chester and eyebone. Then Finds a baby smallbird and start a adventure together of cuteness? then they get like tophats and walking canes and monocles and AWESOME! 83

Chapter 3 The koalefant woke up on some wooden boards. He got up quickly, and a mandrake bounced over to him. "Hey, are you okay?" the mandrake said. "Yeah, I'm fine. Where am I?" the koalefant said."You are at a human's camp. If you are squemish, don't look whenever the human goes to that chest." The mandrake pointed at a chest behind him."You are probably going to be here for a bit." The mandrake said. Suddenly, the koalefant could hear bouncing nearby. Then a thing that looked like a pumpkin with legs came out of the trees, and then he said, "Hey, who's the new guy?""I'm a koalefant.""Oh. My name's Chester. Want to see why?""Okay." Chester then opened his mouth, and there was lots of things in there. The koalefant saw a crank, a box, and something that looked like a big potato."Anybody smell pumpkin?" the koalefant said and then turned around. He saw numerous plants and foods, but then he eyed some berries. "My favorite!" the koalefant said while lumbering over to a berry bush. "Uh-oh." Chester said. "Hey wait, come back! The human is coming!" But it was too late. The human came out of some trees, and then he saw the koalefant eating the berries.

• Like 1

Chapter 4

The human walked out of the forest. Then he saw the koalefant eating his berries. He face turned to an angry expression, and he simply walked over to him and pushed him away from the berries, and then built a wall around them. Nightfall came, and the human took out a straw roll and slept. "Well, that was kinda rude." the koalefant said to himself. Then he went to sleep along with the others.

2 hours later...

The koalefant woke up to find the human's hands down Chester's throat. "Interesting..." he said between Chester's choking noises. Then he pulled out some parts and ran over to a yellow wooden thing. He placed the parts on it, and then activated it. He put 4 things in it, and a head appeared. Then it laughed, and the human was teleported somewhere.

"Now what?" Chester asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 4

The human walked out of the forest. Then he saw the koalefant eating his berries. He face turned to an angry expression, and he simply walked ove rto him and pushed him away from the berries, and then built a wall around them. Nightfall came, and the human took out a straw roll and slept. "Well, that was kinda rude." the koalefant said to himself. Then he went to sleep along with the others.

2 hours later...

The koalefant woke up to find the human's hands down Chester's throat. "Interesting..." he said between Chester's choking noises. Then he pulled out some parts and ran over to a yellow wooden thing. He placed the parts on it, and then activated it. He put 4 things in it, and a head appeared. Then it laughed, and the human was teleported somewhere.

"Now what?" Chester asked.

At last, what you have all been waiting for...... Chapter 5! "It's starting to get kinda chilly." Chester said. "Shouldn't we just stock up on food? That's what I usually do." the koalefant said."But how would we get the food? The box full of food that the human made can't be opened, and we can't live on berries forever!""Looks like I could grab that little thing sticking out of the box. I wonder what will happen?" the koalefant thought. Then he grabbed the handle, and the door opened. "You're a GENIUS! You probably just saved our lives!" Chester exclaimed. "Just put the food in my mouth, and- why are you guys looking at me like that?""We are not very fond of slimy food." the smallbird said."Oh yeah, about that.... I have two separate pockets for storing food! See?"Chester then opened his mouth and sure enough, there was a dry pocket in his mouth with an ear of corn in it."Well, if you say so..." the koalefant said as he grabbed the cold food from the box. "What should we do now?" the smallbird said."Let's check out the thing that the human went into!" the mandrake said."Although I am not very fond of investigating portals leading to alternate dimensions, let's look at it anyways.""Yay!" They continued into the forest to find a swamp. "There it is!" Chester said. They all then walked over to it."What could that thing be?" the koalefant said as he poked it. Then a metal face with a wide grin flew up into the air, and then laughed. A tentacle swung at them."AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" they said as they ran off.