Continue old game after creating a new game?

Well when I purchased the game they gave me 2 Chrome copies and 2 Steam... that's why I have both... I was trying to find out where steam saved files are located but it was impossible to track down... if you get them, you shall be able to switch between files just as i do importing. P.m. me if you find out how

cheers and welcome to the community :p

You can do it on steam. It's just not automated. It involved turning off cloud sync and then copying the save that you want to restore later into a separate folder. Then you can start a new game and when you're ready just replace the save files and you have your old game back. There's threads on here somewhere with the details.

You can do it on steam. It's just not automated. It involved turning off cloud sync and then copying the save that you want to restore later into a separate folder. Then you can start a new game and when you're ready just replace the save files and you have your old game back. There's threads on here somewhere with the details.

Oh man! Thanks :) I'll try it

I really needed it cuz i want to do "Let's Play"s at youtube so I can play my own game and the video's one too ^^