Let it rain

Just thought that rainy days/nights would improve our growing survival skills and most important, our fun hours with this game.

This leads to tons of items to craft (umbrellas, maybe some sort of raincoat...) ; even some animals and bugs (after rain snails, beatles...) and some flora (mushrooms, one or two varieties, without forgetting the poison ones, of course :p)

Rain should be an adverse environmental effect, damaging you slowly if don't use the proper equipment...

There are tons of possibilities with this simple (at least it looks simple) addition.

Please keep this in mind and digest this idea

cheers ;)

I was with you till the part where the rain damages you slowly. I feel like exposure could have a chance to make you sick, sickness makes hunger deplete faster and stifles your overall health to 65. Forcing you to rest and cure yourself.

Aw yes weather, it has been suggested many times and has a lot of potential. Besides graphical effects like snow building up or thunderstorms flashing in the sky you also need to adapt to each type of weather to survive. I do however feel that alwasy hurting rain might be a bit overkill, I would rather see a small change to have acid rain that damages you slightly.