Wilson Sculpey Statue

Hey everyone, this is my first post on the forums, so I'll just take a second to greet everyone! I'm a big fan of Don't Starve, but only just now thought to register on the Forums so I could prowl around a little on here.

So yes, I just finished a present I've been working on for my girlfriend's birthday. Her and I are both pretty big Don't Starve fans, and when one of her close friends at college made her an awesome Smallbird out of felt, I thought it would be great to make something Don't Starve-related for her as well. Having made two other sculptures out of Sculpey for my 3D Design class final at my own college, I thought a Wilson statue would be a neat idea. A few days of hard work later and I've just finally finished, only got done painting him an hour ago! I haven't given the statue to her yet; I'm planning on driving over later today, but I thought I would share it with you guys as well! Sorry about any noticeably strange proportions and/or bumpy, uneven areas, I'm still developing my artistic skills, and Sculpey is a bit tough to work with! Hope you all enjoy either way though :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, just for fun, here's how he looked before I applied the Sculpey and paint; on the inside, his bones and muscles are just wire, aluminum foil and tape.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's all I've got! After all that, I think I'm gonna take a long nap, then (fail to) relax with a good session Don't Starve. :D

Edited by Quady14
  • Like 1