Wickerbottom's Scientific Findings:

Wickerbottom's Scientific findings:

“Koalefanta Proboscidea”-

Proportions:

The large footprints show the large size of the Koalefanta Proboscidea. The largest living Terrestrial animal, the amount of meat once killed, indicates the magnitude of the scope of the Koalefanta Proboscidea. The exact size is unknown due to the unwillingness of the Koalefanta Proboscidea, to cooperate.

Auricle (Ears): The large Pinnae (Ear Flaps) may help the Koalefanta Proboscidea sense the coming of myself and making a getaway. The Pinnae, also contains capillaries, or blood vessels. These let warm blood flow into the capillaries, may help the Koalefanta Proboscidea survive and keep the necessary temperature, during the course of the season (for the purposes of these findings) called “winter” (a name subject to change). Because of the size of the Auricle, it is able to hear at low frequencies.

Proboscis (Trunk): A intermingling of the nose and upper lip. This contains up to the amount of 150000 separate muscle fascicles, and within that is almost no bones and at most very little fat. The paired muscles are consisted of superficial and the internal. (The dorsas, laterals and ventrals for the superficial, and the transverse and radiating muscles are divided up in the internal.) The proboscis for the Koalefanta Proboscidea has many functions including breathing, the art of sound, grasping, touching and of course olfaction. The sense of smell is better then that of a Hound, shockingly enough and may also alert the Koalefanta Proboscidea of myself coming near it. This makes it 10 times as hard to get good enough information to include in my findings. A fascinating thing about the trunk is that it is a product in the production of the vests, that help keep myself, in the respectable warm temperatures during the colder season of Winter (Which of course is subject to change).

The Psychology of the Koalefanta Proboscidea:

The Koalefanta Proboscidea has a tendency to flee as the appearance of myself. This may be due to instinctual reaction due to my bad tendencies when faced with a large meaty animal (Roasted up and fed to the immediate concerns of my stomach, or myself).

The differences in the appearance of the Koalefanta Proboscidea, due to the changing of the immediate season:

The changing of the skin color is still in doubt and any immediate knowledge can be contested. My personal Hypothesis that because of the rapid change in temperature, it may cause a thickness of the coat, and so a also changing of the color perception seen in the Occipital of myself.